Last update 13th July 2021
Thank you for being part of our community at Vasco systems Pte Ltd (“Company”,” we”,”us”,” our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information may include the following.
Person Information Provided by you. We collect names, email addresses: usernames: passwords and other similar information
Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored in Stripe. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://stripe.com/en-my/privacy
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use of navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name and contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include IP address, device information, browner type and settings information about your activity on the website (such as date and time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as the information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, locations, browser type, hardware model internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and the system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you chose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the services.
Information collected from other sources
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, as well as form third parties. This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or use behavior data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creating and logon process.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at [email protected] and be sure to include your name, testimonial location and contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about the use our website.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information I order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To manage accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To protect our services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention)
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connections with our contracts.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing and interesting in obtaining information about us or out website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information for you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Deliver targeting advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does to include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
- WILL YOUR INFORMAITION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE
We may process or share data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests
- Performance of Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to so in order to comply with the applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as a response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcements requirements)
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us to keep your personal information for longer than the period of time in which have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMAITON SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electric transmission over the internet of information storage technology can be guaranteed 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may review, change, or terminate your account at anytime
If you have any questions about your privacy rights, you mail email us at [email protected]
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our website,
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
We may make updates to this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is possible. We encourage you to review this policy notice frequently to be informed how we are protecting your information.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have any questions and comments about this notice, you may email us at [email protected] or by post:
Vasco Systems Pte Ltd
30 Cecil Street, #19-08 Prudential Tower
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information please submit a request to [email protected].